Nautique, Malibu and Mastercraft Boat Repairs
Midlands Nautique understand it is not just about selling you a boat. We recognise the importance of ongoing quality service that will keep your boat in tip-top order for the long run, regardless of make, model or age.
Our technicians are fully trained to PCM Marine Engine Premier Standard and trained in all of the latest diagnostics equipment. We are the only centrally located PCM Premier dealer to have achieved Premier Standard giving us access to the latest software and updates and direct contact with PCM. We can get your PCM warranty claim authorised in less than 24 hours.We also have a very large stock of PCM parts in stock,
Our Master Technicians, have been working with Tournament boats for over two decades and can do anything from an oil change to a complete re build of any wakeboard ski and sport boat. Midlands Nautique Technicians service all most all of the commercial tournament boats in the UK as well as private individuals all over the UK. We are regularly contracted to work for some of the most well known competitors in our industry for major work. Our workshop is equipped with latest in computer diagnostic and tooling that allows us to work on anything from the latest generation of complex marine engine all the way back to the most basic of engines as initially used in our industry.
- Inboard servicing and repair to all PCM/ Indmar /Ilmor /Mercuiser engines
- Trailer servicing
- Major Engine Re-builds
- Gel Repairs
- LPG conversion to all boats
- Machine Polishing
- Propellor servicing
- Sea Ray
- Volvo Penta
We provide a full mobile repair service with our mobile van carrying all of the major parts for your PCM, Indmar and Mercruiser inboard. Our engineers are fully trained and will gladly advise and help as much as possible whatever your requirements.
In addition to our mobile service vans we have a fully equipped workshop and a lake so we can service and fully test your boat. As well as being next to a lake we have a fully operational test bed at our workshops.
In addition to our work shop we have an on site Marine Upholster, Services include :
- Seat Skin Replacement
- Full Re trim
- Custom made covers for any boat
We can offer a repair service for your damaged propellers. We are also the UK dealer for Acme propellers the number one propeller manufacturer. As well as offering advice on propeller size we can offer competitive quotes on your new propeller. We can also advise on the best propeller for your boat.
When it’s time to pack your boat away for the winter we offer very competitive rates for all makes of inboard winterising. Dont leave it to chance this year. We are fully trained in this process, and can make sure you can return to the water the following season problem free.
The cost of replacing any engine after winter damage can be more than £6500, so it pays to have the job done by the experts. We can winterise your boat at our workshops or at your home address.
Having your trailer serviced annually is a must. Our engineers can provide you with a full service so your trailer does not let you down during the season.
With a full trailer service starting at £99 it is well worth getting your trailer checked for safety.
- Regular wash
- A hot wash to remove loose dirt which includes a dry down, window polish, scuff removal and fender clean
- Compound polishing and waxing – The only way to get a high shine on your boat is a full compound polish applied with a machine for extra shine and protection. Your boat will look like new once it’s had a full compound polish.
We can bring your interior to look like new by removing mould and marks from the upholstery to a deep clean on the carpet.
We can convert all types of tournament boats and sports boats to run on LPG form PCM, Indmar, Mercuiser to Ilmor. We can convert your engine with the latest multi point Prins VSI LPG system or induction system if you prefer.
We are the only Tournament boat dealer in the UK to have been factory trained by Prins to fit the system to both PCM Indmar or Illmore engines, All conversion are carried out in house and lake tested after the installation is complete.
- OEM quality injector.
- Lifespan at least 290.000.000 cycles or 240.000 km -> 2 year unlimited warranty!
- Excellent linear flow range (linear 2% accuracy form min to max flow). Linear flow starting from 2,5 msec.
- Low-resistance 1,25 Ω.
- 5 injector sizes for engine capacities from 9 kW till 45 kW each cylinder.
- R67-01 & CSA homologated
- Compact design: Ø125*95mm
- Solid design: tested with 60 bar burst pressure
- Black anodised aluminium
- Membranes & Vulcanised Seat & O-rings: tested in several conditions under temperatures from -30ºC till +120º C (other specs optional)
- Over pressure is vented via 6mm hose to inlet manifold
- Adjustable pressure: 1,7 –2,6 Bar
- System pressure control with single stage valve.
- System pressure is independent to inlet pressure (MAP). (This is due to linear flow character of injector).
- Optional MAP connection. (for turbo charged engines).
- Very Stable dynamic pressure behaviour compared to other single stage reducers.
- Flexible lock off valve both standard as BFC as well.
- Integrated temperature sensor. (NTC resistor, R=2500 ohm at 20°C).
The fuel switch used by the VSI-system controls the following functions:
- Fuel choice.
- Monitoring the fuel level.
- Reporting errors.
We are the biggest converter of boats to LPG in the UK. Over the years we have found that there is no better LPG system for use on a torment boat than Prins VSI.
With prices starting from £1200 + vat you will start enjoying cheaper boating in no time.