The time is fast approaching until the opening of The 2014 London Boat Show
Set aside a date in your diary to come and join us during the 10 day show.
The show opens to the public on Saturday 4th January 2014 running daily right through to Sunday 12th January 2014
Following on from last years amazing response to the awesome Game Changer the G23, we have something equally if not more impressive
to bring along with us to the 2014 show…..
It is already promising to be even better than this years show and it is a show not to be missed
We here at Midlands Nautique, will be unveiling the long awaited and much talked about G21.
We will be showcasing the very 1st G21 not only in the UK but the first in the whole of Europe
Not only have Nautique built this amazing G21 which now completes the Nautique G series
they have also spent time changing, adapting and improving all of their Models.
The Super Air Nautique 210 & 200 Sport have both been re-designed
The Nautique Surf System revolutionising the way in the surfing world will also be at the show
With a fantastic range of new colours available there is plenty to see and talk about
And……. If that wasn’t enough
Bring your kids along or just yourself, to meet and chat with one of Nautiques Pro Wakeboarders
J.D Webb who will be at the show from Thursday 9th January until the end of the show Sunday.
Click the link below and check out his profile
Midlands Nautique are excited to announce that we will be providing a Nautique G23 as the pulling power behind this years National Boat Championships which is to be held at Quayside Wake and Ski on 6th & 7th July.
The G23 has been chosen for its game changing wakes, which has been proven as the best wake in the industry in every major tournament around the world.
Come and see the UK’s top riders battle it out on the water to become the 2013 National Champion in 16 divisions.
Peter Gill chairman of Wakeboard Uk said “that this years wakeboard nationals will be the biggest and best yet, with some major sponsors being involved”.
If you need an entry form please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or Wakeboard UK
So, as you consider a boat for this coming summer, we know you have choices. We also know that for you to buy a Nautique we have to earn your trust and business. So, let me give you a few reasons why you should buy a Nautique!
- Innovation – There is a reason why last year our industry voted Nautique as having the most innovative product. It is the same reason competitive boat owners are switching to Nautique. When it comes to innovation, no one is close. Nautique’s team lives the life of our customers and we know what people want in their boats – and we deliver!
- Superior Product – Like to ski? Our Ski Nautique 200 has pulled over a dozen world records in its short existence – no other boat is close. Love to wakeboard? The industry has spoken and the new Nautique G-Series clearly provides the best wake available – no other boat is close. Love to wakesurf? The patent pending Nautique Surf System (NSS) is integrated into the hull design and provides an adjustable open-faced surf wake that transitions from side to side faster than anyone’s – no other boat is close. If you are looking for the best experience on the water – no other boat is close!
- Quality – You have to experience a Nautique yourself to really appreciate the quality. Or you may be interested in what others have said. For 7 years in a row, JD Power conducted an independent survey of what boat owners thought of their boat’s quality and every year they did the survey, the winner was Nautique. That is not us speaking; those are real customers who have purchased our boats.
- Performance – There is a reason why our dealers and independent market research tells us that if people test drive a Nautique, they will buy it. Nautique provides the best on water experience – no other boat is close! Do yourself a big favor – don’t buy another boat without driving a Nautique!
- The Pro’s Want Them – People who are the best in the world at waterskiing, wakeboarding, wakeskating and wakesurfing choose Nautique. They could own any boat they want but they choose the boat that helps them to perform at their best. Those who know, choose Nautique.
- Customer Satisfaction – Nautique and our amazing dealers are truly committed to doing whatever it takes to make you happy. That is why Nautique has the highest brand loyalty and the highest repurchase rate in the industry.
- Independent Opinions – There is a reason Nautique wins every major award in our industry, year after year. There is a reason why last year our industry voted Nautique “Manufacturer of the Year.” There is a reason why our industry voted that we have the “Most Innovative Product.” Take a close look at our company and you to will see why we are different.
- Nautique Cares – We are not your normal company. Not only do we go to great lengths to ensure our customers are happy, but we also go to great lengths, year after year, to make the world better. Last month our team was building homes with Habitat for Humanity in Central Florida. This coming July we will be going on two trips to the Dominican Republic to serve the less fortunate there. In October some of our Nautique team will be in India working in orphanages for girls. Truly, Nautique Cares.
2013 will see two of the biggest names in UK Wakeboarding coming together, helping to push the sport harder than ever before. Matt Crowhurst will join the Nautique team courtesy of the Midland and Scotland Nautique crew. With all the branding trimmings that come as standard with any sponsorship Matt will also be resident Pro coach at Loch Lomond Wakeboard school for a number of days in the year as well as hitting up the Midlands Nautique wakeboard fraternity for several pro clinics throughout the season. Having been involved with the sport for so long Matt appreciates the worth of being on board with one of the biggest brands in Wakeboarding. “You don’t get by bigger than Nautique and quite apart from having the opportunity to ride the awesome G23 all year, getting to work with Midlands and Scotland Nautique crew who support the sport so well in the UK is a complete privilege.
You’ll be able to catch Matt at the first big wake event of the year at the Nautique open weekend, Cannock Chase
And watch this space for more demos with Matt and the first G23 in Europe coming to waterways near you.
The Nautique Surf System creates a fully customizable surf wave at the press of a button. This completely new and innovative way of shaping the wave will make any wakesurfer’s experience more enjoyable than ever.
The WAVEPLATE is an integrated design that when deployed extends outward and down from the transom intercepting and redirecting the flow of water to clean up the wake and form a surf wave unlike anything offered in our industry. This not only allows the ability to form a wave on either side instantly, but also allows for wave customization with variable intensity settings that adjust wave steepness and shape by controlling exactly how much the plate is engaged.
Integrated into the Nautique LINC System, users have the ability to customize their settings instantly and save them in personalized profiles that store and automatically engage your preferred speed, ballast settings, and WAVEPLATE position.
“The all-new Nautique Surf System with WAVEPLATE technology is just another example of the progression and forward thinking at Nautique,” stated Nautique CEO Bill Yeargin. “Last year our industry voted Nautique as having the industry’s Most Innovative Product and the NSS provides yet another innovative design by Nautique. It will change the sport of wakesurfing,” Yeargin added.
Its been a long time coming but now the G23 is here, it does not disappoint. This G23 looks awesome and looks truly stunning.
The boat has been specced with every extra going, from the PCM 6.0 l 450 hp engine to heated seats.
The G23 has been given excellent reviews from all the top wake boarders in fact it has been given the best reviews for any wake board boat in history.
When Nautique used the G23 at the wake games in the double-up contest and expression contest a handful of the top men’s riders took advantage of the G23’s massive wake to launch some of the biggest airs ever seen. In a first ever for the sport of wakeboarding, both Oli Derome and Harley Clifford landed wake-to-wake 1080′s in the expression session. To reward their historical performance, Nautique is giving both Derome and Clifford cheques for $5,000.
Nautique’s newest high end wakeboard machine, the G23, has given the sport a boost in much the same way that the Ski Nautique 200 did for skiing when it was introduced in 2010. The magic starts with a world class hull design and 2,800 pounds of stock ballast that carves out a super clean balanced wake expanding the possibilities of what can be done on a wakeboard.
There’s no need to add additional ballast to this boat it’s pro level right out of the box. Inside the extremely deep 23-foot-long, 102-inch wide vessel, attention to detail is evident everywhere you look. The helm is perfectly set up for the driver, with a low profile asymmetrical dash design that features Nautique’s stunning LINC 2.0 Digital Helm System, which allows for intuitive control of all the boat’s functions.
If you would like to view the G23 at our showroom please contact us or if you do not have time before Christmas please call to book a private tour of this amazing boat with one of our sales staffs or Shaun Murray when it goes on display at the Tullett Prebon London boat show which runs from the 12th to the 20th January 2013.
When you test drive a Nautique, you will quickly discover why Nautique owners are the most satisfied boat owners out there. Nautique is the only choice that offers the perfect combination of smooth handling and performance, the highest quality materials and a first-class wake, all in one convenient package.
We are going to have different boats at each event so if there is a particular boat you would like to drive please contact us before booking.
You can sign up for our demo days on the link below
Look forward to see you at our two demo days
Pleasurecraft Marine Engine Co. (PCM®) is celebrating its 35th year of building inboard engines designed specifically for inboard watersports boats. Over the years PCM has built hundreds of thousands of inboard engines and has been recognized year after year as having the highest level of customer satisfaction in the industry. PCM’s engineering and manufacturing experience and expertise is unprecedented, and PCM has invested many years in training what is now recognized as the strongest servicing “Premier Dealer” network in the industry. All along the way, PCM has supported the sport thru sponsorships of amateur and professional tournaments, towing thousands of athletes to victory, and hundreds to national and world championships.
Today, PCM is located in a 140,000 square foot complex built on 50 acres in Little Mountain, South Carolina. The complex includes the corporate headquarters, s
tate-of-the-art engineering and research and development labs, as well as modern machining and manufacturing facilities. An expansive warehouse and shipping area supports today’s products and our 35-year legacy in servicing engines and parts.
“On behalf of the entire PCM employee team, we are extremely proud of our heritage and equally excited about our future” states PCM President Chuck Thurman. “Our team has prepared well for a bright future by designing great performing, environmentally friendly engines. Our patented Catanium® Clean Emission System (CES) greatly reduces harmful emissions, and most importantly, does so without sacrificing the outstanding performance and durability that PCM has excelled at for the past 35 years. Our mission is to continue to lead the industry in technology and innovation and to continue to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction in the watersports world.”
PCM is a division of Pleasurecraft Engine Group, the leading manufacturer of gasoline inboard engines in the world. To explore the PCM advantage, visit www.pcmengines.com.