More than 200 professional and amateurs across 24 divisions will begin competing today at the Nautique Wake Games which kicks off the US season and the all-new Nautique Wake Series towed exclusively behind the award winning Super Air Nautique G23 and the all-new G21. This esteemed wake event featuring individual and friendly team competition takes place at the Orlando Watersports Complex through Sunday.
The Nautique Wake Series will showcase all amateur divisions, Pro Women, Jr. Pro Men, Pro Men Wakeskate and Pro Men making the Nautique Wake Series the first of its kind, giving more riders than ever the opportunity to compete at an elite level during the entire competitive season. The series will also include the Nautique WWA Wakeboard Nationals, WWA Wakestock, and the debut of the all-new Nautique Wake Open.
The overall Nautique Wake Series winners will be crowned at the final Nautique Wake Series stop. The top six in Pro Women, Jr. Pro Men, Pro Wakeskate and Pro Men will also receive an invitation to the industry’s most prestigious event, the 2015 U.S. Masters. Visit the Nautique Wake Series web page and follow the overall standings after each event.
“We are extremely excited to kick off the 2014 US season with the exciting and fun Nautique Wake Games,” stated Nautique President/CEO Bill Yeargin. “We are also excited about the new Nautique Wake Series which offers amateurs, women and men the opportunity to compete in an overall series bringing the wake community closer together. Nautique events have a fun family atmosphere that is unique in our industry and we could not be happier to support that,” Yeargin added.
Celebrating 89 years of excellence in the marine industry, Correct Craft is the owner of Nautique Boat Company, Inc. and Aktion Parks (owner of Orlando Watersports Complex and Miami Watersports Complex). Nautique manufactures the highest quality, most innovative ski and wake-sports boats available worldwide and provides exceptional customer service experiences. To learn more about Nautique and its complete product line, visitwww.nautique.com. To learn more about Aktion Parks visit www.aktionparks.com.
During a recent visit to the Nautique International Dealer Meeting in Orlando, Jason was honoured to accept the
prestigious Nautique Outstanding CSI International Dealer Award for 2013
The award is presented in recognition of Outstanding Customer Services provided by Midlands Nautique, something we strived to achieve ourselves from day one.
Jason said it was a memorable occasion to stand before all of the Nautique dealers in Orlando and receive this award on behalf of Midlands Nautique at this years dealer awards.
Jason also added for Midlands Nautique to be recognised as providing an excellent service to our customers is without doubt a moment to be proud of for all the team at our dealership.
We would like to thank all of our customers who kindly took the time to give feedback on the service we provided for them
and look forward to continuing in providing such an excellent service.
Team Nautique skier, Nate Smith, set a new Slalom World Record at 2.5@43-off behind the world record setting Ski Nautique 200 this past weekend. The record was set at a tournament held at the Ski Ranch in Covington, Louisiana and is pending approval from the International Waterski and Wakeboard Federation (IWWF).
Prior to this tournament Smith was the co-holder of the world record along with Team Nautique skier Chris Parrish. Smith went all out on Saturday during the second qualifying round to set the 14th World Record behind the Ski Nautique 200 since its inception in 2010!
“The first couple sets I felt really good and got dialed in behind the Ski Nautique 200. During the second round I ran 41-off, started on 43 with a great start to ball 1, then 2 and got to 3 still standing. It was amazing, and the Ski Nautique 200 played a huge role in this accomplishment from always having a consistent pull whether I’m practicing or competing allowing me to go out and set a pending World Record!” commented Team Nautique athlete, Nate Smith.
“The entire Nautique family is incredibly happy for Nate and thrilled by this new world record behind the Ski Nautique 200!” stated Nautique President/CEO Bill Yeargin. “Since the creation of the Ski Nautique 200, on a nearly daily basis I hear from customers all around the world telling me about not only personal bests being achieved but also regional, national and world records all continuing to fall behind this amazing boat,” Yeargin added.
he past few days Nautique has been honored with five major industry awards:
- Members of the Watersports Industry Association (WSIA) selected Nautique as “Manufacturer of the Year.” This is the second consecutive year Nautique has been recognized as the watersports industry’s top manufacturer.
- WSIA members also selected Nautique as the “Buzz Brand of the Year.” This award is given to the brand who is creating the most “buzz” in the industry and Nautique has won it two of the past three years.
- WakeWorld awarded its Riders Choice “Boat of the Year” to the Super Air Nautique G23. Watersports enthusiasts from all over the world voted and selected the G23 as their favorite boat.
- WakeWorld awarded its Riders Choice “Innovation of the Year” to Nautique for the Nautique Surf System (NSS). Again, people worldwide considered the innovations our industry has offered the past year and selected the Nautique Surf System as the best.
- Last, but not least, at this weekend’s Wake Awards Team Nautique rider Mike Dowdy won “Trick of the Year” for a trick performed behind the Super Air Nautique G23.
“The past few days have been incredible with our team winning five major industry awards. Several have stated that winning five major awards over just a few days must certainly be an industry first and everyone at Nautique is thrilled,” stated Nautique President/CEO Bill Yeargin. “It takes an incredible group of people to earn this kind of recognition and I feel incredibly blessed to be a part of our amazing team!” added Yeargin.
UK wakeboarding was truly transfixed on the Quayside wakeboard and waterski lake in Mytchett as the UK’s top boat wakeboarders battled it out for the title of National champion.
The G23 proved to provide a Wake to be proud of for all riders competing in this years competition. We were proud to have the opportunity to showcase this game changing boat at such a prestigious event. Riders were heard to be commenting on how awesome the wake was and were quite literally buzzing on and off the water.
The feedback that we received was fantastic from both riders taking advantage of the huge wake and from the crowd watching the eye catching G23 pulling all class and age of riders.
Peter Gill, chairman of Wakeboard UK, was the first to congratulate all the riders emphasising that the 2013 Wakeboard Nationals has produced a world-class display of riding that we in the UK can be truly proud of.
Every final was as hotly contested as the next and left those congregated at Quayside mesmerized at the amplitude and execution of riding. In Open Men Sam Carne triumphed despite acknowledging that the youngest rider in the final, Jorge Gill had given him a run for his money being the only rider to stomp a Mobe 5 in the competition. It was however Sam’s flawless action packed two passes which allowed him to be crowned National champion and stamp his authority with one eye on next weekend.
We would like to personally thank all that were involved in making the weekend such an awesome success, sponsors, riders and of course all of the crowd involved in supporting the riders during the 3 day event.
So, as you consider a boat for this coming summer, we know you have choices. We also know that for you to buy a Nautique we have to earn your trust and business. So, let me give you a few reasons why you should buy a Nautique!
- Innovation – There is a reason why last year our industry voted Nautique as having the most innovative product. It is the same reason competitive boat owners are switching to Nautique. When it comes to innovation, no one is close. Nautique’s team lives the life of our customers and we know what people want in their boats – and we deliver!
- Superior Product – Like to ski? Our Ski Nautique 200 has pulled over a dozen world records in its short existence – no other boat is close. Love to wakeboard? The industry has spoken and the new Nautique G-Series clearly provides the best wake available – no other boat is close. Love to wakesurf? The patent pending Nautique Surf System (NSS) is integrated into the hull design and provides an adjustable open-faced surf wake that transitions from side to side faster than anyone’s – no other boat is close. If you are looking for the best experience on the water – no other boat is close!
- Quality – You have to experience a Nautique yourself to really appreciate the quality. Or you may be interested in what others have said. For 7 years in a row, JD Power conducted an independent survey of what boat owners thought of their boat’s quality and every year they did the survey, the winner was Nautique. That is not us speaking; those are real customers who have purchased our boats.
- Performance – There is a reason why our dealers and independent market research tells us that if people test drive a Nautique, they will buy it. Nautique provides the best on water experience – no other boat is close! Do yourself a big favor – don’t buy another boat without driving a Nautique!
- The Pro’s Want Them – People who are the best in the world at waterskiing, wakeboarding, wakeskating and wakesurfing choose Nautique. They could own any boat they want but they choose the boat that helps them to perform at their best. Those who know, choose Nautique.
- Customer Satisfaction – Nautique and our amazing dealers are truly committed to doing whatever it takes to make you happy. That is why Nautique has the highest brand loyalty and the highest repurchase rate in the industry.
- Independent Opinions – There is a reason Nautique wins every major award in our industry, year after year. There is a reason why last year our industry voted Nautique “Manufacturer of the Year.” There is a reason why our industry voted that we have the “Most Innovative Product.” Take a close look at our company and you to will see why we are different.
- Nautique Cares – We are not your normal company. Not only do we go to great lengths to ensure our customers are happy, but we also go to great lengths, year after year, to make the world better. Last month our team was building homes with Habitat for Humanity in Central Florida. This coming July we will be going on two trips to the Dominican Republic to serve the less fortunate there. In October some of our Nautique team will be in India working in orphanages for girls. Truly, Nautique Cares.
In 2008 the 1st Tony and Ryan competition was held at Chasewater Ski Club in loving memory of two very special people, Ryan & Tony Birch who were tragically killed in 2007 in an aircraft accident. Both family and friends were compelled to share a time to remember two very special people who they all lost from their lives. For the love, devotion and dedication that Ryan had for wakeboarding, it was decided that the most fitting memorial for Ryan and his dad would be to hold a wakeboard competition.
Each year the competition has grown in numbers both entrants and spectators. Due to the continual works at Chasewater this years competition is again being held at the West Midlands Water Ski Centre . Following the change in venue last year, it was decided to make the 2010 comp a one day event. This year we are taking up the whole weekend!!!!!!!! This years comp is being made even bigger!!!!!
Friday 14th September is practise day, a great day for a sneaky peak at the entrants to the comp
Saturday 15th September is open for entries to the Ryan Comp; there are 8 divisions Groms, Boys, Girls, Junior Mens, Junior Womens, Open Womens.and Pros
The Pro division and cash prizes
Entrance to the comp is £25 before the 15th
If you haven’t already completed your entry form or require a form please contact Carl Jones at email@example.com or Jason @midlandsnautique.co.uk
The night of the 15th brings the Big air kicker comp this is held in front of the water front bar once darkness falls. Its great for the spectators as well as the rides with cash prize for 1st 2nd and 3rd it will be worth entering.
With less than two weeks to go everyone is working hard to provide the most memorable competition yet..
IN MEMORY OF RYAN & TONY
(West Midlands Water Ski Club B78 2DL)
When you test drive a Nautique, you will quickly discover why Nautique owners are the most satisfied boat owners out there. Nautique is the only choice that offers the perfect combination of smooth handling and performance, the highest quality materials and a first-class wake, all in one convenient package.
We are going to have different boats at each event so if there is a particular boat you would like to drive please contact us before booking.
You can sign up for our demo days on the link below
Look forward to see you at our two demo days
We are always looking out for talented young riders who are making their name in the wakeboarding world, for a while we have been following the growing talent of a fantastic young wakeboarder, Jorge Gill.
Jorge, who is currently riding in Orlando, Florida recently competed at the 2012 Nautique Wake Games, our guys from the Nautique factory watched as this young British wakeboarder proved his worth behind the phenomenal wake of the G23.
Jorge certainly had the Nautique guys talking and we are now happy to announce that Nautique in association with Midlands Nautique will be sponsoring Jorge for the 2012 season.
Knowing Jorge and his parents personally we have every belief that Jorge will do well in whatever he does, its an added delight to be able to help such a keen and genuinely nice guy who’s love for the sport and fantastic attitude towards it can be clearly seen.
With the continued encouragement and support from all his sponsors Jorge certainly has the talent, potential and backing to do great things. Jorge really does deserve all the support he can get and we are extremely happy to be apart of that.
Jorge has his own page on Facebook where his riding can be followed: http://www.facebook.com/jorgegill
You can also follow Jorge on Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/jorge_gill
For the first time ever, anywhere in the world in a wakeboarding competition, a wake-to-wake 1080 was landed at the Nautique Wake Games this past weekend in Orlando, Florida. This never before achieved feat was made possible by the revolutionary wake of the new Super Air Nautique G23. Then, as if to prove it was not a fluke, a second wakeboarder landed the same trick again. From never happening before to happening twice in one day in the Super Air Nautique G23’s debut.
The Nautique Wake Games showcased the revolutionary wake of the Super Air Nautique G23 with the best wakeboard athletes in the world competing. Harley Clifford (Australia) was the first wakeboarder to land a wake-to-wake 1080 followed by Oli Derome (Canada) who went out and stuck the second 1080 after Clifford. Fans went wild as they lined the shore and watched history go down behind the G23.
“It was amazing to watch history being made when two incredible athletes landed back-to-back 1080’s behind the revolutionary Super Air Nautique G23 this past weekend. This had never happened before so to see it happen twice in one day was amazing,” stated Nautique CEO Bill Yeargin. “Only Nautique could produce a game-changing wake boat that has immediately redefined the industry standard,” Yeargin added
Midlands Nautique is proud to announce that they received a prestigous award for the 2011 model year………………………… TOP 10 INTERNATIONAL DEALER AWARD. Jason attended the 2011 Principles Meeting for International Dealers in Orlando last week and was very pleased to accept the award on behalf of Midlands Nautique from Nautique President Bill Yeargin C.E.O. The award was presented for ” special recognition of outstanding sales and exceptional customer services ” this was a welcomed recognition of the service provided by Midlands Nautique. We would like to thank all our customers for their continued support and look forward to dealing with you in the future!!
We would like to congratulate Edd our sponsored rider who took first place in the recent 2011 Loch Stock Stop 1 opens mens A division….. Edd 16 from Coleshill, travelled to the Scottish borders to enter the Loch Stock competition held at Loch View Motel Dumfries. Edd, towed behind the Super Air Nautique 210 managed to beat off competition to land 1st place in front of fellow competitors; Gordon Forsyth from Loch Lomond who took 2nd place and close friend Joel Sawyers who came in 3rd. Loch Stock entices over 55 entrants per event so Huge Congrats to Edd to take his place at the top.. We wish Edd all the best in the next 2 stops…… Loch Stock Stop 2 will be held at Lake Earn during the weekend 15th – 17th July, followed by the final Stop 3 at Loch Lomond on the 12th-17th August.
Watch Edds competition run by clicking the link below
Young Edd Blundell shows us all how wakeboarding should be done in a recent trip to the US with British team coach Stu Mackie . Edd who is only sixteen years of age has gone from stength to strength last year stomping down a new invert every week and he earned himself a place in the 2010 british wakeboarding team. He is now practising his spins with a 720 under is belt. With support from ourselves and boxend cable park he is definitely one wakeboarder to watch this year. If anyone can offer Edd support in his wakeboarding career please contact us, any help would be most welcome. See his home made movie here Watch Edd Blundell Wakeboarding Well done Edd!!
Midlands Nautique are exhibiting at The Tullett Prebon – London International Boat Show which will be held between 7-16th January 2011, at the Excel Exhibition Centre, London Docklands, our stand number is k67.
This year Midlands Nautique have been chosen by Correct Craft Inc to welcome you aboard the Nautique 2011 line up.
On display we have the 200 Ski Nautique which is celebrating 50 Years as The Ultimate 3-Event Ski Boat and is still leaving all its competitors in its wake. Also the Sport Nautique 200 which is making its UK debut at this years show. No show would be the same without the boat that started it all, and still leads the way, the 210 Super Air Nautique. Second to owning and buying the best towboat is knowing that the boat is covered by the best warranty. Every Nautique features a 5-Year Transferable Warranty. At Nautique we stand behind the quality of our boats like no other manufacturer can because year after year our goal is nothing short of your complete satisfaction.
At the show this year an all new watersports action pool where you will be able to watch Matt Crowhurst, Lee Debuse (aka. LDB), Jonty Green and their crew will be showing you some amazing tricks on a wakeboard throughout the day.
For more information on the show and boats please call Jason Bates 08443 733 933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Look Forward to seeing you there!!