So, as you consider a boat for this coming summer, we know you have choices. We also know that for you to buy a Nautique we have to earn your trust and business. So, let me give you a few reasons why you should buy a Nautique!
- Innovation – There is a reason why last year our industry voted Nautique as having the most innovative product. It is the same reason competitive boat owners are switching to Nautique. When it comes to innovation, no one is close. Nautique’s team lives the life of our customers and we know what people want in their boats – and we deliver!
- Superior Product – Like to ski? Our Ski Nautique 200 has pulled over a dozen world records in its short existence – no other boat is close. Love to wakeboard? The industry has spoken and the new Nautique G-Series clearly provides the best wake available – no other boat is close. Love to wakesurf? The patent pending Nautique Surf System (NSS) is integrated into the hull design and provides an adjustable open-faced surf wake that transitions from side to side faster than anyone’s – no other boat is close. If you are looking for the best experience on the water – no other boat is close!
- Quality – You have to experience a Nautique yourself to really appreciate the quality. Or you may be interested in what others have said. For 7 years in a row, JD Power conducted an independent survey of what boat owners thought of their boat’s quality and every year they did the survey, the winner was Nautique. That is not us speaking; those are real customers who have purchased our boats.
- Performance – There is a reason why our dealers and independent market research tells us that if people test drive a Nautique, they will buy it. Nautique provides the best on water experience – no other boat is close! Do yourself a big favor – don’t buy another boat without driving a Nautique!
- The Pro’s Want Them – People who are the best in the world at waterskiing, wakeboarding, wakeskating and wakesurfing choose Nautique. They could own any boat they want but they choose the boat that helps them to perform at their best. Those who know, choose Nautique.
- Customer Satisfaction – Nautique and our amazing dealers are truly committed to doing whatever it takes to make you happy. That is why Nautique has the highest brand loyalty and the highest repurchase rate in the industry.
- Independent Opinions – There is a reason Nautique wins every major award in our industry, year after year. There is a reason why last year our industry voted Nautique “Manufacturer of the Year.” There is a reason why our industry voted that we have the “Most Innovative Product.” Take a close look at our company and you to will see why we are different.
- Nautique Cares – We are not your normal company. Not only do we go to great lengths to ensure our customers are happy, but we also go to great lengths, year after year, to make the world better. Last month our team was building homes with Habitat for Humanity in Central Florida. This coming July we will be going on two trips to the Dominican Republic to serve the less fortunate there. In October some of our Nautique team will be in India working in orphanages for girls. Truly, Nautique Cares.
In 2008 the 1st Tony and Ryan competition was held at Chasewater Ski Club in loving memory of two very special people, Ryan & Tony Birch who were tragically killed in 2007 in an aircraft accident. Both family and friends were compelled to share a time to remember two very special people who they all lost from their lives. For the love, devotion and dedication that Ryan had for wakeboarding, it was decided that the most fitting memorial for Ryan and his dad would be to hold a wakeboard competition.
Each year the competition has grown in numbers both entrants and spectators. Due to the continual works at Chasewater this years competition is again being held at the West Midlands Water Ski Centre . Following the change in venue last year, it was decided to make the 2010 comp a one day event. This year we are taking up the whole weekend!!!!!!!! This years comp is being made even bigger!!!!!
Friday 14th September is practise day, a great day for a sneaky peak at the entrants to the comp
Saturday 15th September is open for entries to the Ryan Comp; there are 8 divisions Groms, Boys, Girls, Junior Mens, Junior Womens, Open Womens.and Pros
The Pro division and cash prizes
Entrance to the comp is £25 before the 15th
If you haven’t already completed your entry form or require a form please contact Carl Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jason @midlandsnautique.co.uk
The night of the 15th brings the Big air kicker comp this is held in front of the water front bar once darkness falls. Its great for the spectators as well as the rides with cash prize for 1st 2nd and 3rd it will be worth entering.
With less than two weeks to go everyone is working hard to provide the most memorable competition yet..
IN MEMORY OF RYAN & TONY
(West Midlands Water Ski Club B78 2DL)
When you test drive a Nautique, you will quickly discover why Nautique owners are the most satisfied boat owners out there. Nautique is the only choice that offers the perfect combination of smooth handling and performance, the highest quality materials and a first-class wake, all in one convenient package.
We are going to have different boats at each event so if there is a particular boat you would like to drive please contact us before booking.
You can sign up for our demo days on the link below
Look forward to see you at our two demo days
We are always looking out for talented young riders who are making their name in the wakeboarding world, for a while we have been following the growing talent of a fantastic young wakeboarder, Jorge Gill.
Jorge, who is currently riding in Orlando, Florida recently competed at the 2012 Nautique Wake Games, our guys from the Nautique factory watched as this young British wakeboarder proved his worth behind the phenomenal wake of the G23.
Jorge certainly had the Nautique guys talking and we are now happy to announce that Nautique in association with Midlands Nautique will be sponsoring Jorge for the 2012 season.
Knowing Jorge and his parents personally we have every belief that Jorge will do well in whatever he does, its an added delight to be able to help such a keen and genuinely nice guy who’s love for the sport and fantastic attitude towards it can be clearly seen.
With the continued encouragement and support from all his sponsors Jorge certainly has the talent, potential and backing to do great things. Jorge really does deserve all the support he can get and we are extremely happy to be apart of that.
Jorge has his own page on Facebook where his riding can be followed: http://www.facebook.com/jorgegill
You can also follow Jorge on Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/jorge_gill
For the first time ever, anywhere in the world in a wakeboarding competition, a wake-to-wake 1080 was landed at the Nautique Wake Games this past weekend in Orlando, Florida. This never before achieved feat was made possible by the revolutionary wake of the new Super Air Nautique G23. Then, as if to prove it was not a fluke, a second wakeboarder landed the same trick again. From never happening before to happening twice in one day in the Super Air Nautique G23’s debut.
The Nautique Wake Games showcased the revolutionary wake of the Super Air Nautique G23 with the best wakeboard athletes in the world competing. Harley Clifford (Australia) was the first wakeboarder to land a wake-to-wake 1080 followed by Oli Derome (Canada) who went out and stuck the second 1080 after Clifford. Fans went wild as they lined the shore and watched history go down behind the G23.
“It was amazing to watch history being made when two incredible athletes landed back-to-back 1080’s behind the revolutionary Super Air Nautique G23 this past weekend. This had never happened before so to see it happen twice in one day was amazing,” stated Nautique CEO Bill Yeargin. “Only Nautique could produce a game-changing wake boat that has immediately redefined the industry standard,” Yeargin added
Midlands Nautique is proud to announce that they received a prestigous award for the 2011 model year………………………… TOP 10 INTERNATIONAL DEALER AWARD. Jason attended the 2011 Principles Meeting for International Dealers in Orlando last week and was very pleased to accept the award on behalf of Midlands Nautique from Nautique President Bill Yeargin C.E.O. The award was presented for ” special recognition of outstanding sales and exceptional customer services ” this was a welcomed recognition of the service provided by Midlands Nautique. We would like to thank all our customers for their continued support and look forward to dealing with you in the future!!
We would like to congratulate Edd our sponsored rider who took first place in the recent 2011 Loch Stock Stop 1 opens mens A division….. Edd 16 from Coleshill, travelled to the Scottish borders to enter the Loch Stock competition held at Loch View Motel Dumfries. Edd, towed behind the Super Air Nautique 210 managed to beat off competition to land 1st place in front of fellow competitors; Gordon Forsyth from Loch Lomond who took 2nd place and close friend Joel Sawyers who came in 3rd. Loch Stock entices over 55 entrants per event so Huge Congrats to Edd to take his place at the top.. We wish Edd all the best in the next 2 stops…… Loch Stock Stop 2 will be held at Lake Earn during the weekend 15th – 17th July, followed by the final Stop 3 at Loch Lomond on the 12th-17th August.
Watch Edds competition run by clicking the link below
Young Edd Blundell shows us all how wakeboarding should be done in a recent trip to the US with British team coach Stu Mackie . Edd who is only sixteen years of age has gone from stength to strength last year stomping down a new invert every week and he earned himself a place in the 2010 british wakeboarding team. He is now practising his spins with a 720 under is belt. With support from ourselves and boxend cable park he is definitely one wakeboarder to watch this year. If anyone can offer Edd support in his wakeboarding career please contact us, any help would be most welcome. See his home made movie here Watch Edd Blundell Wakeboarding Well done Edd!!
Midlands Nautique are exhibiting at The Tullett Prebon – London International Boat Show which will be held between 7-16th January 2011, at the Excel Exhibition Centre, London Docklands, our stand number is k67.
This year Midlands Nautique have been chosen by Correct Craft Inc to welcome you aboard the Nautique 2011 line up.
On display we have the 200 Ski Nautique which is celebrating 50 Years as The Ultimate 3-Event Ski Boat and is still leaving all its competitors in its wake. Also the Sport Nautique 200 which is making its UK debut at this years show. No show would be the same without the boat that started it all, and still leads the way, the 210 Super Air Nautique. Second to owning and buying the best towboat is knowing that the boat is covered by the best warranty. Every Nautique features a 5-Year Transferable Warranty. At Nautique we stand behind the quality of our boats like no other manufacturer can because year after year our goal is nothing short of your complete satisfaction.
At the show this year an all new watersports action pool where you will be able to watch Matt Crowhurst, Lee Debuse (aka. LDB), Jonty Green and their crew will be showing you some amazing tricks on a wakeboard throughout the day.
For more information on the show and boats please call Jason Bates 08443 733 933 or email email@example.com
Look Forward to seeing you there!!
Has many of our customers have all ready taken a look at our new web site and commented on how good its looks, we at Midlands Nautique would like to say a big Thank You to Mark at Bright New Media for all is work on the new web site. We would recommend Mark and is Team to anyone who is looking at a new web site .
We look forward to your comments about the site over the next few months
Midlands Nautique and Prins Autogas UK
Midlands Nautique are to join forces with Prins Autogas UK to offer Prins VSI on all multipoint injection boats, not only are Midlands Nautique technicians fully trained in the installation of the Prins VSI but we will be offering a full service and diagnostic service aswell.
The Prins VSI is renowned throughout the automotive LPG industry worldwide as the market leader of quality LPG systems.
The combination of quality components, Keihin Injectors with advanced software provides users with performance, reliability & durability which no other system can match. Whilst all other systems are cheaper than Prins VSI, our system provides users with considerably more value.
With Prins VSI fitted to your boat you will not only use less lpg than the single point sytem but also lose no power.
With conversion being offered on all inboard ski and wakeboad boats please call for a quote.